The Fitgenes Fast Track to Health program is based on the science of Nutrigenomics and how our genes are influenced by our nutrition, exercise and lifestyle.
Scientific evidence tells us that our genes are not static, but in fact responsive to the choices we make, which impacts on how effectively they express themselves.

Gene expression is a way of explaining how we feel in terms of our wellbeing and how effectively our bodies function. Based on a non-invasive saliva sample Karinas would be able to take a holistic approach to addressing facets of your genetic profile that reveal which nutritional supplements will benefit you the most, the best choices of foods to consume and the type of exercise that will have a positive effect. 

This effectively eliminates any guesswork around what will work for you as the treatment plan is based on your own genetic profile.
We will guide you through the Fitgenes Fast Track to Health program with a series of consultations, ultimately seeing you through to a healthier state of physical and mental wellbeing.

"Loosing just 10% of your body weight can add 10 years to your life."

"It is estimated that 75% of health and life expectancy after age 40 is modificable."

A Federal Government Report May 2009 titled "Weighing it up- Obesity in Australia" stated: Environmental and lifestyle factors contribute approximately 30% to a person's body weight. Genetics contributes the other 70%.

Key Health Factors Addressed

- Diabetes and insulin resistance

- Cardiovascular health and cholesterol regulation

- Fat metabolism and weight management

- Bone health

- Hormone regulation

- Thyroid function

- Sleep patterns

- Relief from joint pain

- Healthier ageing

- Menopause balance

- Hypertension - blood pressure

If you would like to know more about how personalised genetic profiling and the Fast Track to Health Program can benefit you, please contact Natura Med today to book your consultation.